Welcome to Tokyo City and Hotel Yanagibasi !
Our team are here to ensure that all our travellers have a uniquely memorable stay and take away a truly fantastic experience of Tokyo.
Hotel Yanagibasi offers affordable accommodation and is centrally & conveniently located with lots of friendly places to visit. The hotel offers private twin and semi-double rooms, as well as shared rooms with great rates, great amenities & great service!
The subway station called Asakusabasi is only 1 block away (2 minute walk). JR Asakusabasi station is also close by (only 2 blocks away) We also provide our guests with a self-catering kitchen, and internet access in the room and lounge so you can stay connected with friends, family, and business.
With it’s extremely convenient location and easy transport links, Hotel Yanagibasi is perfect if you want to visit the following Tokyo famous sightseeing places.
* Akihabara Electric Town – Akihabara is a famous major shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, and otaku goods. (takes only 2minutes by train)
* Ryogoku Sumo Hall – It is mainly used for sumo wrestling tournaments which are held 3 times per year – in January, May, and September. (Takes only 2minutes by train)
* Ueno National Museum and Park – Ueno Park is famous for its many museums, especially art museums. The park is also well known as a cherry-blossom viewing spot. (Takes 9minutes by train)
* Asakusa Sensoji Temple – Asakusa is one of the most famous sightseeing spots in Tokyo, where you can taste old culture of Tokyo. It is a good place for souvenir shopping too. (Takes only 3minutes by subway)
* Shinjuku – One of the major cities in Tokyo where you can find big department stores, specialist electronic and camera shops, cinemas, restaurants, bars and night clubs. (Takes 17minutes by train)
* Shibuya – Shibuya is one of Tokyo’s most colorful and busiest districts, and birthplace to many of Japan’s fashion and entertainment trends including Yoyogi-park and Harajuku districts which are popular among young people. (Takes 26minutes by train)
* Tokyo Station and the Imperial Place – located in the Marunouchi business district of Chiyoda, near the Imperial Palace grounds and the Ginza commercial district. (Takes 9 minutes by train)
* Roppongi – Famous as home to the rich Roppongi Hills area and an active night club scene and the night life is known to be popular with westerners. (Takes 24 minutes by subway)
*Tokyo Disney Resort – Tokyo Disneyland was the first Disney theme park opened outside the United States. (Takes 30 minutes by train)
* Tsukiji Fish Market – Central wholesale market is one of the biggest markets in the world which mainly sells seafood. (Takes 12 minutes by subway)
* Tokyo Big Sight – Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Takes 40minutes by train)